Find Your Local Jobcentre Plus Office

Take Our Universal Credit Poll

Universal Credit Roll Out ?

Complain about Jobcentre Plus Services

User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active

Do you need to make a complaint about the staff or any of the services provided Jobcentre Plus?

Find out about the Jobcentre complaints procedure, complaint telephone numbers, and further information.

If you think we’ve got something wrong, let the office you have been dealing with know as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to put things right.

You can contact us by phone, in person or in writing. When you contact us, please tell us:

  • your National Insurance number – unless you are an employer
  • your full name, address and contact numbers
  • what happened, when it happened and how it affected you
  • what you want to happen to put things right

If you’d like to make a complaint about the Department for Work and Pensions, write to:

Department for Work and Pensions
PO Box 50101

Find A Jobcentre

Contact Jobcentre Plus

Find A Job